Pin of the Week: Baked Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Cheese sandwich
This is a different pin of the week for all the food lovers! Here’s a Baked Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Cheese sandwich.
1 12 pack of King’s Hawaiian Original rolls
1 lb. deli ham shaved
1 lb. Swiss cheese thinly sliced
1/2 stick of butter
3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
3 teaspoons of poppy seeds
1 onion, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350. Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce onion poppy seeds. Simmer for several minutes.
2. Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally
3. In a greased 9×13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and spread 1/3 of the onion mixture on the bottom of the rolls followed by the ham and cheese.
4. Replace the tops of the rolls and spread the remaining onion mixture over top.
5. Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes and once finished, separate for serving.